- [New] Added database Backup, Restore and Compact support. This feature is accessible via Login window as shown below:
- [New] Now users can disable Web Diary feature if they don’t want to share their diary post at all.
- [New] Added “Shared” and “To be Synchronized” nodes in the Web Diary view.
- [New] Added support for batch comment management, such as batch comment deletion.
- [Change] Calendar view and Tag view are merged to become Entry view.
- [Change] Removed the comment status nodes under all Comments nodes.
- [Solved] Inserting certain pictures with wrong file extension would cause an error.
- [Solved] Diary may block the system from shutting down properly.
- [Solved] Trying to access Spell Check option from Spell Check dialog will cause Diary to stop responding.
- [Solved] Aborting sharing of Diary post that contains picture may cause an error.
- [Solved] Under very rare cases adding a photo into Album may cause an error.
- [Solved] Photos backed up from Picasa are not of original sizes.
- [Solved] Sometimes “To be Synchronized” node may show incorrect entries.
You may also follow us on our Twitter at http://twitter.com/diarysoftware for updates on Diary development.
Grab your latest version here: http://deardiary.my/get-new-diary-upgrade/